You deserve a cloud strategy that fits the needs and goals of your organization.
Every business is different and there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to creating a cloud infrastructure that works. With hyper-scale cloud options like AWS and Azure, businesses are left to flounder, stuck in DIY mode, unable to find the talent necessary to successfully migrate to the cloud. We’ve heard horror stories from clients who have gone that route and had their projects drag on several months past the projected finish date and at the end of the process they were left to struggle through cloud infrastructure that was never set up for their business correctly in the first place.
That’s where we come in. We take a different approach. We listen first.
Our company is rooted in engineering excellence, it is at the heart of what we do. We approach each cloud migration individually taking the time to listen to what you need to accomplish as an organization, then we architect a solution to fulfill those needs working within the constraints of your budget. We take a high-touch, hands-on consulting approach making your transition to the cloud smoother, faster, and with complete purpose and clarity, so at the end of the process, you have a solution that truly works and grows as you scale.
Using our AdaptiveCloud™ cloud infrastructure you will benefit from:
- Flexibility: Our engineers will design a solution for you that evolves with your business. You can pick and choose the options you need and expand as you grow or as priorities shift.
- Connectivity: We currently have a carrier-grade connection with over fifty Midwest Internet Providers into our data centers. This gives us wicked fast and ultra-stable service throughout the entire Midwest. One of our customers had a 60-millisecond latency with AWS, even with direct connect. They recently moved to our data center and now have a 5-millisecond latency. An incredible change for the better, that we are proud to deliver.
- Colocation: We can work with your existing hardware and help you migrate to the cloud. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to move to AdaptiveCloud™ infrastructure. If you have hardware that is still in an active lifecycle, our engineers can design a plan to incorporate it and then replace it as it ages out, getting the most out of your investment.
- Real 365/24/7 Support: A team of cloud experts is always just a phone call away. Our unparalleled customer service is the cornerstone of our corporate mission. “Do whatever it takes for the customer.” We want to become your trusted technology partner and will be there when you need us. Every hour, every day. That’s a promise.
Moving to the cloud can seem like a daunting task, especially to companies that are not in the information technology space. The challenges of remote and hybrid work have likely added to your current technology challenges. We want to empower you to run your business in this new landscape using the best technology tools running on our fully customizable cloud platform.
There are many routes you can take to the cloud.
- Many organizations are reluctant to let go of on-prem hardware and networks. We can help!
- Maybe you are nervous to put all your eggs in the hyperscale cloud buckets. We can help!
- Maybe you just made a substantial investment in new servers, but other cloud providers are telling you they can’t incorporate them into your cloud strategy. We can help!
- Maybe you are another victim of the hardware and IT talent shortage and being forced to decide to move to the cloud to combat both these challenges. We can help!
AdaptiveCloud™ is the cloud solution you are looking for and it’s an impressive value over the hyper scaler clouds.
We evaluated the production workloads for a Mid-Market communication company and compared AdaptiveCloud™ Infrastructure to the hyper-scalers.
Schedule a meeting and let’s talk about how we can help you embrace a move to cloud infrastructure and use it the way that benefits you most.